ABRI SEEKS SPONSORS FOR TRAINING AND GUIDELINES
ABRI is seeking to create new revenue streams to manage the impact on our cash flow as a result of COVID-19. Please let us know if you would like to support our work and ensure that guidelines and training can continue to be created to improve knowledge of battery best practices and safety. ABRI’s guidelines are widely distributed and accessed from the ABRI website and sponsors will be recognised accordingly. Please respond to our EOI by COB Friday 29th May 2020. In particular we are seeking sponsors for:
- Packaging guidelines for transporting used handheld batteries of mixed chemistries (draft attached)
- Packaging guidelines for transporting used lead acid batteries (previous version attached)
- Packaging guidelines for transporting used lithium batteries
- Development of a training program to support each of the above guidelines to enhance compliance, foster best practice, and assist members to educate clients regarding transport packing requirements.
- Development and production of “Button cell batteries guidelines for safe use & disposal”.
Click the buttons below to review the EOI and example guidelines. It is envisaged that future editions will include sponsor logos.
Please let us know if you would like to sponsor any of these efforts by June 5th.