Member login

To keep toxic substances out of harms way

Batteries can contain toxic substances, such as mercury, cadmium, and lead. Button cell batteries are particularly dangerous as if swallowed they can cause burns or even death. All batteries should be handled with care as depending on the type they can be more or less toxic. Use button cell batteries should not be stored in the home for long and always be out of reach of children. By recycling your batteries you can keep toxic substances out of harms way.